The ground floor is dedicated to retail units, restaurants and cafes whereas the other remaining floors are reserved for office spaces. All rights reserved. Moreover, DMCC provides these African companies with the ideal platform to connect them with the wider trade and consumer markets in the Middle East and Asia, especially China.We look forward to further strengthening our relationswith Africa in 2012.”. Almas Tower is the centerpiece of the Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone, a multi-tower office high-rise development. There is also ample parking space for visitors. An integrated facilities management company called Concordia manages the security and maintenance in Almas Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers. So far these are the two popular and rather known ways to start setting up companies in JLT Dubai or around it. Almas Tower is strategically situated between interchange no. The rental rates of shell-and-core offices in Almas Tower lie between AED156k and AED 433k. A total of 1,700 parking spaces in Almas Tower, DMCC are available. Construction. Project Name – Almas Tower Location – JLT – Dubai. On January 18, 2007, two workers were killed and at least 40 injured when a fire broke out in the Fortune Tower, which was under construction at the time. Almas Tower is the centerpiece of the Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone, a multi-tower office high-rise development. It is important to know that all companies in JLT Dubai have to be renewed annually in order to maintain your company as licenses are only valid for a year and each year once renewed, a new license is issued. We perform a range of roles which continue to position Dubai as the preferred destination for global commodities trade and DMCC as the world’s No.1 Free Zone. An integrated facilities management company called Concordia manages the security and maintenance in Almas Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers. It was designed by Atkins Middle East, who designed most of the JLT Free Zone complex. Mainland trading companies need to have a UAE citizen owning 51% of the company shares while you own the other 49%. Companies in almas tower jlt dubai: addresses on the map, ☎ phone numbers, websites, opening hours, ★ reviews, photos, ⚑ search for driving directions and public transport routes ft. There are 2 main methods to do this which are either setting up your company in Dubai multi commodities center free zone (DMCC) or as a Mainland company. Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station is just an 8-minute drive away. Most of these towers offer beautiful views of the surrounding artificial lakes and features a boast of amenities. One of the crucial aspects of engineering this 1,181 ft. tall skyscraper is the appropriate vertical transportation technology. The second way is by setting up a Mainland company. DMCC welcomes Shalina Group’s move to Almas Tower. “There are currently over 6,500 companies registered at the JLT Free Zone across all industries. Like I said, if you wish to also live in JLT once your company is up and running, then all you have to do is contact the real estate company to help you find a suitable apartment for you. Lakeside Residence is located in Cluster A, Preatoni Tower in Cluster L whereas Dubai Arch Tower is a part of JLT, Cluster G. One of the things to keep in mind is that only certain types of companies can operate from Almas Tower, which is subject to approval from DMCC. ft. can be rented for AED 368k. Almas has been unbelievably successful, as Dubai is now ranked number 3 in terms of global diamond trading centers. Cluster D, which is also next to Almas Tower, is home to Chalco’s Mexican Grill, a health-food restaurant called Kcal and an Indian eatery called Delhi Darbar Express. ft. to 3,000 sq.

Verbs Like Gustar Conjugation, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Publicity, Water Softeners On Sale, Genetic Testing Data, Mgo + Hcl Enthalpy, Best Olive Oil For Skin Glow, Water Resistant Fabric, Flir Breach 640, Southrop Manor Estate, Think Irregular Verb,