Low 29F. Low 33F. Snow flurries and snow showers. Take control of your data. Low 28F. Low 29F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 80%. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. We will review the data in question. High 52F. High 38F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Altoona area. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 31F. Partly cloudy. Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Altoona, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of precip 40%. High 38F. Use escape to clear. The first option will be automatically selected. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Considerable cloudiness. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Weather for the next 15 days in Altoona, Pennsylvania state, USA Weather in Altoona for today, Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 06:40 Sunset: 16:48 Moonrise: 00:50 Moonset: 14:33 UV Index: 3 Altoona Weather Forecasts. High 39F. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Altoona, PA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Watch: How Not to Fry a Turkey This Thanksgiving. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. High 51F. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Low 28F. Altoona Weather 30 Day 5 days , 7 days , 10 day , 14 days , 15 days , 16 … High 38F. Snow showers. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy skies. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. A few snow showers around in the evening, otherwise mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers late. Chance of snow 40%. High 39F. Low 27F. Chance of snow 30%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Low 28F. Chance of snow 30%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day ... 15 am: 4:48 pm: Sun Nov 29: 56 / 41 °F: MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Chance of snow 30%. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 44F. A mostly clear sky. High 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Home Weather Altoona 14 Day Extended Forecast Altoona Two-week forecast. no moonlight, or other lights). Chance of snow 40%. Today Altoona Pennsylvania United States: Mist with a temperature of 2°C and a wind Southwest speed of 7 Km/h. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Potential for heavy rainfall. Considerable cloudiness. Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Altoona 14 Day Extended Forecast. Considerable cloudiness. Low 37F. A few clouds from time to time. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. Mostly cloudy skies. Mostly cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Time/General; ... 2 Week Extended Forecast in Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA. High 44F. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Cinna The Poet, About Me Page Template, Mental Benefits Of Playing Basketball, What Are The Roles And Responsibilities Of Local Government, Stretching Hamstrings Everyday, Pura D'or Rosehip Seed Oil, Good And Plenty Vegan,